The game of Pixel Gun 3D is a game which pairs excitement with stunning graphics. With the prevalence of certain unique facilities, it would bound to stand up to your expectations. Unlike other kinds of games, it would surely be able to transport you into a new and different level of action, altogether. You, as a player will be exposed to an entire world of new age actions. If in case you would want to experience a firsthand shooting experience, it is this game which would provide you with world class facilities. With both local and worldwide options, you would be required to opt for the best platform. Thus, step into this thrilling, action packed game and emerge as a gallant warrior out of it.
What Are The Different Kinds Of Maps Present In This Game?
In this fascinating game of adventure, maps hold immense significance. In right to have a smooth advancement in this game, you would be requiring maps. Each map holds unique values and is often required in all levels to survive.
- In Pixel Gun 3D, the first map is known as Megalopolis, amongst others. It happens to have quite a lot of similarities with Parkour City map. While in Crossed Worlds campaign, it happens to be the fourth level.
- Next map is known as Sniper Forts. It is available in both deathmatch and team battle modes. As it is an extra large size map, it is mainly available in multiplayer mode.
- Last map of this series is known as School map. The final map of Pixelated World Campaign, it is quite a replica of a haunted school. From skeletons hanging to an upside down classroom, you name it. Creepy laughter is heard as soon as you enter into it. It will linger on for as long as you wish to stay in it.
What Are The Different Types Of Worlds Available?
In this game, campaign is usually considered to be a main mode. Here, the story is mainly about a male survivor and his quest for information. There are mainly three types of worlds present in this game.
- In Pixel Gun 3D, first one is known as Pixelated World. It consists of nine consecutive stages. All levels in this world are normally situated in ordinary places. However, all of them appear to be extremely infected with presence of zombies in it.
- Second world is known as Block World. It contains of six stages. This world usually appears to be one of those different realms where fantasy and reality are intermingled with each other.
- Lastly, Crossed Worlds constitute to be the final world in campaign series. With five stages to it, this world features a hero, a girl and a dragon.
How Many Types Of Enemies Can You Expect From This Game?
Enemies constitute to be an extremely important part of Campaign Mode, Survival Mode and Cooperative Survival. There happen to be a huge variety of enemies present in all these stages.
- In Pixel Gun 3D, one such enemy is Pharaoh Stalker. Although the boss of deserts, it would help in guiding you towards new and exciting challenges and rewards.
- Next enemy is known as Dragon. A stunning character, it happens to be the boss of all single player Campaign missions.
- Finally, Demon Runner constitutes to be an extremely rare enemy in Block World section of Campaign missions. It only appears in Hell Castle.
Why Should You Opt For This Game?
If you are a fan of Minecraft related games, then in that case this game would prove to be of huge interest to you. It is entertainment when you require it and may also provide you with certain kinds of practical moves as well. Use pixel gun 3d hack apk if you are not good in making resources from the game. It would not disappoint you at all. As a matter of fact, you would be far from getting bored while playing this game. Hence, start your journey right from scratch and let its magic engulf you over.